Artificial Intelligence (AI) is no longer the future. It is becoming the present faster than you can say MTV.
Right now, a chatbot is learning how to hold a conversation by analyzing millions of Facebook posts, ranging from your favorite movie quotes to your local pizza menus, thus allowing it to figure out dinner, muse on the meaning of life, the color of love, philosophy, style, and even regional gratuity percentage.
Communication between humans and artificial intelligence is the key, deciding factor in the evolution of this relationship. If it doesn’t work, it will backup the system and force our ingrained distrust to blossom. An example of what’s to come…
- I am going to a wedding and need shoes.
- I see from your Inbox that you have a wedding in Turks and Caicos in August. It is described as beach formal. Is this the wedding that you are asking about?
sources: Gmail.com, Google Calendar, AccuWeather.com, Evites, The Palms Hotel
- From my research, beach formal is typically dress pants or khakis and a button down shirt and flip-flops. Are you comfortable with wearing flip-flops?
sources: Pinterest.com, WeddingDivas.com, wikipedia.com
- Yes, but I don’t really want to.
- In August of 2014, you purchased a pair of White Converse Chuck Taylors from Zappos.com. Would those work?
sources: Visa, Gmail.com, Zappos.com
- Those might work, got any other suggestions?
- Pale leather brogues are in style this summer. Roll up your pants a little and that could be a good look.
sources: Esquire.com, GQ.com/style
- I like that, socks or no socks?
- The photo included show the models without socks, and I personally think the look would be better without socks.
source: Google Cloud Vision API
- My feet sweat so I need socks.
- Alright, then I think we have it figured out. Here are suggestions for the wedding, and where to buy them.
sources: Zappos.com, BassShoes.com, ColeHahn.com, JCrew.com, Stance.com, Amazon.com, Pinterest.com